1. General information
- The Service Operator is Luiza Kubis, 45-835, Opole,
ul. Partyzancka 10.
- The Service acquires information about users and their activities in the following ways:
- voluntary entry of information in the forms,
- cookies stored on the terminal equipment,
- Web server logs collected by the hosting operator G. Przewłocki, G. Zieleźny, S. Milewski, M. Chudy netkoncept.com Spółka Jawna, 45-801 Opole, ul. Partyzancka 5a, NIP (tax ID no): 754-27-70-413, REGON (business registry no): 532450984, KRS (business incorporation no): 0000325599.
2. Information in the forms
- The Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The Service may store additional information regarding connection details (time, IP address).
- The data provided in the form is disclosed to third parties only subject to the user's prior consent.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purposes resulting from the intent of the particular form, e.g. for processing service requests or for managing communication.
3. Information about cookies
- Cookies are data, in particular text files, stored on the Service User's terminal equipment, and intended for browsing the web pages of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the web page they originate from, time they have been stored on the terminal equipment, and a unique ID number.
- The party that stores and accesses cookies on the Service User's terminal equipment is the hosting Operator.
- Cookies are used for:
- generating statistics helpful in understanding how Service Users browse the web pages of the Service, which makes it possible to improve the structure and content of these web pages;
- maintaining the session of the Service User (after logging in), which prevents the User from having to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Service;
- specifying the profile of the User, so that the displayed material from the marketing networks, in particular the Google network, is aligned to the User.
- The Service uses two key types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User's terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the web page or closes the software application (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's terminal equipment for the duration specified in cookie settings or until they are removed by the User.
- The software application used for viewing web pages (web browser) usually enables storing cookies on the User's terminal equipment by default. Service Users may change this setting by clicking Settings and going to the Privacy section. Web browsers make it possible to remove cookies. Cookies can also be automatically blocked. Detailed information on how to do it are provided in the Help or in the documentation of individual browsers.
- The cookies stored on the Service User's terminal equipment may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator, and by external applications installed as plug-ins – e.g. Facebook.com or other social media plug-ins.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads aligned to the User's activities in the Service. For this purpose, cookies may store information about the User's navigation path or time spent on a given page.
- As far as the information on user preferences gathered by Google's advertising network is concerned, the User may view and edit cookie information by means of the following web-based tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs
- Information about some activities of the User require logging in on the server level. This data is used only for the purposes of server management, and to ensure the highest possible efficiency of the hosting services provided.
- The browsed content is identified with URLs. In addition, the following information may also be stored:
- time an enquiry was received
- time the response was sent
- name of the client's station — identification by HTTP
- information about errors during HTTP transaction
- URL of the page previously visited by the User (referrer link) – in the case of navigation to the Service via a link
- information about the User's browser
- IP address information.
- The above-listed data is not associated with any particular persons browsing the pages.
- The data is used solely for the server management purposes.
5. Data sharing
- The data is shared with third-parties only within legal boundaries.
- The data which enables the identification of a natural person is disclosed subject to a consent given by that person.
- Based on legally valid requests and within the scope of such request, the operator may be obligated to provide authorised bodies with information collected by the Service.
6. Managing cookies: How to enable and disable cookies?
- If the User does not want to receive cookies, he or she may change browser settings. The User must be aware that blocking cookies necessary for authentication, security, and maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases – make it impossible for the User to use web pages.
- In order to manage cookie settings, click on your browser/system and follow the relevant instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone